Do you want cheaper car insurance?
Car insurance for newly qualified drivers can be extremely costly. Pass Plus may help you reduce your premiums... The reason insurance can be so expensive is that as a newly qualified driver with around 40-80 hours of driving experience you are still statistically an inexperienced driver. It doesn't matter how good you are or think you are; the insurance companies charge more as the odds are higher you will have an accident. One in five new drivers has a crash within six months of passing their test (source: DVSA).
There are insurers on the market who will give you a discount on your premium if you have undertaken a Pass Plus course.
What do you Learn with Pass Plus?
Our Pass Plus course is a 6 hour intensive in-car tuitition, that includes the following essential skills:
- Motorway driving
- Safe speeds
- Following signs
- Safe driving on rural roads
- Blind bend
- Livestock in the road
- Slow moving farm vehicles
- Dual carriageway driving
- Slip roads - joining and leaving the dual carriageway
- Lane discipline
- Safe distancing
- Coping with adverse weather conditions
- Rain, Snow, Fog, Bright sunshine
- Stopping distances
- Night time driving
- Adjusting headlamps
- Getting dazlled
- Judging speed and distance in the dark
- Driving in the inner city
- Complex Junctions
- Navigating underpasses
- Tram, Bus and Cycle lanes